A huge thank you to Anjali fromfor nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is my 3rd Blog Award nomination and I have not been doing this blogging thing for long, so it was a real honour to receive yet another award already. I love your blog Anjali, so you are my first nomination. I must admit I am very partial to Indian food anyway, but your recipes just blow me away… they are amazing and so are you. 🙂
The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I am going to tell the 7 things about myself here:
1. I love to garden more than anything in the world
2. My second love is cooking – creating food is a huge part of who I am
3. When I am not gardening or cooking, I am reading and researching!
4. I became Vegetarian initially, for health reasons; but then I became concerned about the exploitation of animals in our society, so I took the next step and became Vegan.
5. My cats are my babies, they follow me everywhere 🙂
6. I live to love others and to help anyone who needs anything
7. I believe that if we all treated others how we would like to be treated, the world would be a nicer place
The 15 bloggers I nominate are as follows, I hope you all participate it!!. :)).. They are awesome bloggers please visit their pages..