Hugely honoured to have just been nominated for my 2nd Blog award…
Huge cheers to Bekah – for the nomination of “The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.” Her blog is really great, I enjoy it and I am sure you will to! Check here her amazing recipes here: http://aveganwithaplan.com/
There are a few rules for this award, that you must follow if you are nominated:
- thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site
- put the award logo on your blog
- answer the ten questions they have set for you
- make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- nominate seven people
Here are my answers to the questions that I was asked :
- You are stranded on an island. What kitchen gadget would you most like to have on hand?
My husband (does that count?!) but seriously, he is the handiest thing in the kitchen!
- Do you prefer warm or cool weather?
Neither, lol. We have from -10C to +40C here. I prefer in-between weather & around 20C is my fav
- What inspired you to start blogging?
People who were interested in what we are doing here, in gardening and cooking and providing for ourselves, sustainably. I had heaps of friends encourage me to start blogging.
- What genre of music do you like the most?
- What is your favorite food?
Hot Indian Curry!
- If you could have any career in the world, what would it be?
Being a mum… sadly, so far I have not managed it.
- What famous person would you most like to meet?
Mother Theresa – she is my role model on earth
- Do you like cilantro?
We call it Coriander here, but yes, i LOVE it! I grow it and eat it everyday 🙂
- What is your favorite hobby?
Helping others makes me the happiest and if I can do it while gardening or cooking, that is even better.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Syria, to help those poor people in the refugee camps… it breaks my heart to see what they are going thru.
Here are my list of questions for the people/blogs that I nominated:
1. Who was your childhood hero?
2. Who is your adult hero?
3. What did you want to do when you grew up?
4. Did you end up doing this, or how different has your life turned out?
5. What would you do with your life if you could?
6. How long have you had your blog?
7. What do you most like to do when you are not blogging?
8. Where would you most like to blog from if you could choose anywhere in the world?
9. What has your blogging taught you?
10. Has your blog achieved what you wanted it to?
Lastly, here are my own nominees. Please do check out their great blogs, they are all marvelous! 🙂