WOW – so honoured to be nominated for the “Real Neat Blog Award” – thank you so much to my nominee, Anjali Dhawan. Anjali is writing some amazing things about the GM diet and she has a bunch of great recipes too. If you are interested in learning more, please check out her great blog and recipes to go with it, I reckon you will love them too.
There are rules for this award that I must follow and also the people I nominate must follow. Here they are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
I will be writing my own questions for those I nominate (please see them at the end of this post), and here are the answers for the ones I was given by my nominee – Anjali Dhawan from It’s All About Food:
- Who inspires you the most, and why?
Mother Theresa, as she embodied compassion for all – in a way I can only dream of doing.
- One thing that is inherited in you, hobby, nature, looks (no materialistic things please). Etc and of course you are proud of it?
I inherited my mothers zest for life and determination to never give up (she is a cancer survivor, a domestic abuse survivor and so much more), and oh yeah, I am super proud of this, I would probably not even be alive without it.
- One thing that you would not give up for the world?
My faith – it is what grounds me and spurs me on to love others and serve them in any way I can.
- One thing that you wish was different for you?
The one thing I wish that was different for me, is I wish I had met my loving husband of 10 years when we were still young enough to have our own children.
- What’s your favourite colour, and how do you associate with it?
My favourite colour is RED! I associate with it by wearing it as often as possible and making sure everyone knows I have a little spice in me 😉
- What do you enjoy more writing your blog or performing it? (like cooking, baking or whatever you do)
I could garden and cook all day – I do love it more than blogging about it, but I love to encourage others to do this too, so that is why I write about it!
- What’s your favourite food?
My favourite food is a really good curry – one that sets my mouth on fire, makes my eyes water and my nose run, which warms me up on the inside for hours.The blogs that I am nominating are: (please see below this list for the questions I want you to answer!)
1. The Vegan Muffin Woman
2. Goan Imports
3. A Vegan With A Plan
4. The Belmont Rooster
5. LEARN TO LOVE FOOD
6. The Inspiration Magazine
7. Vegan Simplified
8. Town & Country Gardening
10. A Spoonful of Nature
It was a hard choice to decide who to choose, as I follow so many amazing bloggers. I simply could not nominate you all :(. Now I look forward to hearing your answers, to these questions from those ones I have listed:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What would you like your blog to achieve?
3. Who in the world would you most like to be following your blog?
4. Which activity do you like doing when you are not blogging?
5. What are you reading currently?
6. Your favourite food is…
7. If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?